The course will cover:
- What is child exploitation?
- Why don’t people recognise CSE?
- Identification, referral and risk assessment
- What to do if you’re worried a child is being abused
- Strategies for keeping children safe in residential care
- Preventative work
Rachael Courage is a trainer and consultant for dialogue. Rachael is also an experienced Social Worker and part-time Child Protection chair in a local authority. She has experience as a Children Services manager for nearly 10 years with a masters degree in Social Work as well as a level 5 NVQ in Management.
bookings and dates
This one-day course is being delivered virtually for £99+VAT.
If you have booked five places the sixth place is free.
If you are interested in running this course in your organisation for a whole team please contact us.