The course aims to:
- Explain the continuum of sexual behaviour by children and young people
- Describe age-expected sexual development and recognises harmful sexual behaviours
- Examine what healthy sexual development looks like
- Discuss common facts and myths in such work
- Cite current research, legislation, statistics and theories
- Identify appropriate responses to sexually harmful behaviour
- What works? Key issues for therapeutic care, managing risk and meeting need
- Issues, dilemmas and advice about accessing appropriate services.
- Links with Safeguarding and Good Practice
Information coming soon
If you’d like to know more or want to find out how dialogue can help your organisation please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.