- Engage young people in impactful return home interviews
- Understand and address the reasons why a child has run away such as abuse, neglect or exploitation, involvement in gangs or crime, use of alcohol or drugs
- Identify harm that may have occurred while the child was away
- Work with others to identify actions to reduce the need for young people to be missing
- Follow a clear process for undertaking and writing about return home interviews
Rachael Courage is a trainer and consultant for dialogue. Rachael is also an experienced Social Worker and part-time Child Protection chair in a local authority. She has experience as a Children Services manager for nearly 10 years with a masters degree in Social Work as well as a level 5 NVQ in Management.
connecting you with organisations
We are exploring the potential to provide support to independent people undertaking return home interviews and help for local authorities and providers to find an independent person when they need one. If you would be interested in this group please add your details below: