- Understand the facts, myths, and risk factors around domestic abuse, and the impact it can have
- Have increased awareness and empathy with regard to the barriers to a person leaving an abusive relationship
- Know the importance of empathy when supporting relationships with children in care and their families is recognised.
- Have a comprehensive overview of the Domestic Abuse Act 2021 –implications for practice in working with children, young people and adults
- Understand the importance of viewing this issue through an intersectional lens, ensuring all victims/survivors are most effectively supported
The course will be running online via the Zoom platform.
If you’re unable to make this one but are interested, or have eight or more managers and wish to run the event at your venue, please contact us.